Saturday, November 23, 2013

Classes at the Lincoln Center Campus

This semester has given me the awesome opportunity to expand my horizons and take not one, but two, classes at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus.  I take both of these classes on Tuesdays; one is an afternoon class and the other is a night class.  This means that I have a pretty good-sized gap in between the two, which gives me the opportunity to explore the city!  On the days that I stay in between classes there are so many places to hang out on campus.  You can grab lunch in the cafeteria and then sit outside on a beautiful day to enjoy it! Or head to the library to get some work done! It is so great to be able to meet so many new people and experience a whole different campus! It really helps to break up the week since you have an excuse to head into Manhattan at least once a week. Lincoln Center offers so many exciting courses for all students!

I also get to experience all of the new and exciting things that are happening at this campus.  This includes an entire new building and new major and minor opportunities! You can check out a complete outline of these changes here: http://www.fordham.edu/lc2014/


It is so easy to travel between the two campuses thanks to the Ram Van, and you ride for free if you are going for class!  I definitely recommend taking classes at both campuses during your time at Fordham!! 

The Lincoln Center campus at night

No comments:

Post a Comment