Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flash Magazine: Fashion at Fordham


New York City is one of the fashion capitals of the world, and Fordham is no exception! The student organization, Flash magazine, is Fordham’s first fashion magazine, also dedicated to art and culture on campus and in New York City.


The magazine was started by a group of Fordham students last year. I first got involved last spring semester helping out with copy-editing and proof reading articles. In addition, I was able to have my modeling debut in their first issue that was published last spring online. This year I am working on the magazine as one of the fashion editors. I have been able to help organize photo shoots, style outfits, arrange articles, and contribute to the magazine’s blog. It has been such a fun group to get involved with, learning more about the process behind putting a magazine together and collaborating with and meeting other students in a fun and creative way.


No comments:

Post a Comment