Monday, November 24, 2014

Carrie's Weekend Update

This past weekend was one of the most hectic, busy and action packed weekends I've had all semester! With Thanksgiving break approaching, I had many assignments due at the beginning of the approaching week.  On top of that, it was my roommates 20th birthday so we had to make time to celebrate!  I spent much os Saturday in the library trying to complete as much work as possible as the evening was saved for celebrating!  After writing a 5 page paper and a lab report, my friends and I got dressed up and we all went into Manhattan for Lauren's birthday dinner!  We went to Rosa Mexicana, a great mexican restaurant- right across from Fordham Lincoln Center!  We stayed there for hours socializing, eating, laughing, and celebrating.  After, we walked around, did some shopping, and got amazing cupcakes at Lauren's favorite bakery,Sprinkles!  The following morning I was up early and headed back into Manhattan to meet my grandparents for breakfast!  They were heading to a Broadway show and asked me to meet up with them beforehand, it was so nice to see some family.  I haven't been home since August so I am really looking forward to seeing my family and friends for Thanksgiving break!
Me, Granny and Pops at Bluefin Midtown.... delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment