Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tea at The Plaza

While living on campus, students can take advantage of various programs offered in the residence halls.  From games to movie viewings, there is always something being run by a building's RAs (resident assistants).

Recently, I was able to take part in my favorite program to date!  A few RAs from Campbell and Salice-Conley Halls joined together to plan a program to tea at The Plaza.  Residents were able to request to attend the program a few weeks before it was held, and twenty students were able to partake.
My roommate & I enjoying our tea
We traveled to the Palm Court one Saturday afternoon to enjoy tea, scones, finger sandwiches, and pastries in the famous Plaza Hotel.  We each paid only $15 to attend the elegant affair, making what is typically an expensive NYC experience much more affordable!

Our special "Fordham University" tea menus!
It was such a unique and fun experience that allowed me to cross one more thing off my NYC bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment