Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Update

Weekend Update

Between deals you can only find in New York City and some fun experiences that are unique to our Rose Hill campus, students enjoyed a variety of activities this past weekend. Check it out below!

Alyssa Carmusciano
February 17-March 7 is NYC Restaurant Week, where people can visit numerous restaurants and enjoy three course meals for $25 (lunch) or $38 (dinner). This past Friday, I had an amazing dinner at The Capital Grille. I ate a bowl of New England Clam Chowder, filet mignon, mashed potatoes, and a piece of chocolate cake for less than $40! This was a deal I could not miss out on! 



Deirdre Hynes
I met up with my mom and sisters in the city to grab lunch and see a matinee of The Bridges of Madison County on Broadway. 



Laura Bellows
I went to the men's basketball vs. George Washington yesterday afternoon. The final score was GW Colonials 70-67.


No comments:

Post a Comment