Sunday, November 30, 2014

Let's Go Rams!

This weekend I was able to see our Rams take on Sacred Heart in the first round of the NCAA FCS Playoffs!  Although Fordham students can attend any regular season home athletic event for free, the athletics department offered free tickets to all undergraduate students for this playoff game.  Even though most students were home for Thanksgiving break, the stands were packed.  I spent my break on campus, so I decided to meet up with some of my commuter friends and head to the game.   

I just had to show my Student ID to get this ticket!

Braving the cold, my fellow Rams and I cheered on our team to a 44-22 victory against the Pioneers!  My favorite part of any game day is when after a victory, the whole team gathers outside the stadium to ring the victory bell and serenade the crowd with our fight song.  Check out this video of the 2013 football team ringing the bell and singing after a win last season!   


Next week Fordham takes on New Hampshire, who is ranked number one in the division.  

Let's Go Rams!      
At the beginning of the game
   

No comments:

Post a Comment