Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weekend Update!

The dining area in my dorm in Walsh!
Jessica Timko

This weekend was the first weekend that everyone was back on campus, and this is also the first year that my roommates and I are living in Walsh, an apartment style residence hall.  My roommates and I love to cook, so this Saturday we hosted a "Ramily" dinner for our friends who live down the hall from us.  We made a pasta dinner and enjoyed a fun night filled with good friends and good food.



The NYC skyline from the Hudson River!

Yuliana Veyberman

Even though I grew up in the city, it's still lots of fun to act like a tourist once in a while. My friends and I took advantage of the beautiful weather on Friday to take an evening cruise around the Hudson - we got the prettiest photos of the NYC skyline (and yes, we Instagrammed them all).





Collage of my Sunday activities!

Teresa Swindal

On Sunday, my friends and I took the ram van into Lincoln Center to get Sunday brunch. We ate at Le Pain Quotidien, a restaurant and bakery right by Columbus Circle. It was pretty affordable and the food was great! After that, we walked over to New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center. Although we did not go to a show, we were able to see all the crazy and unique outfits of people walking around, which was awesome!




The quaint inside of Freemans.


Emily Tanner

This weekend I went into the city to do some exploring, and of course get some yummy food! I explored SoHo and the surrounding areas and was SO happy to be back in the city. I went to this amazing restaurant hidden at the end of an alley called Freemans. It was delicious, I got the 5 cheese macaroni! There's nothing like a Saturday spent in the city with the people you love, finding new and interesting places in areas you'd never expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment