Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why I Chose Fordham...

I chose to attend Fordham University for many reasons. One of the main reasons I fell in love with Fordham was because of its LOCATION. 

On all of my college visits I did not visit any other school at which I could... 
Take a spontaneous trip into the city with friends to explore the MET. 


Visit the 9/11 Memorial on a Saturday afternoon. 

Eat delicious Italian pastries at a bakery in Little Italy for a homework assignment. 
Walk through the Botanical Gardens on a snow day. 

Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge with my dorm. 
Go to see Mama Mia...

...and Newsies on Broadway with friends from my dorm.
Or catch a Yankees game after class one day. 

I would not be able to take a break from homework to go see the Global Citizens Festival  in Central Park. 
Or see America's Got Talent being filmed. 

And I definitely would not be able to take multiple trips in to the city to see the decorations at Christmas time. 
And stand in the freezing cold to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree being lit. 


At no other University could I do all of this...and still come back to a BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS that feels like HOME! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment