Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update

Fun times hanging out with Roger Williams




Megan McLaughlin
This past weekend, I traveled to Rhode Island to present a paper at a history conference! I had a great time talking to other undergraduate and graduate history majors and finally found some other people as interested in early American trade as I am. Even better-- Fordham's undergraduate research program paid for my travel.








The University Orchestra is full of talented students


Kaitlyn McWha
This weekend I had the opportunity to go to the Fordham University Orchestra's winter concert. My friend is in the orchestra and plays the cello, so seeing her perform was a lot of fun. Fordham's music program has a lot of opportunities for anyone who sings or plays an instrument. I am so happy that I got to experience a part of Fordham's music program, and I will definitely continue to see more University concerts!







Claire McGonigle
This weekend, I mainly focused on finishing my schoolwork before Thanksgiving break. However, with the basketball season coming to a start, I took some time out of studying to go to the Women’s basketball game against Hofstra with some friends. Fordham won and it was a great night supporting our school and being with my friends!
The Rose Hill Gymnasium is a great place to catch a game

No comments:

Post a Comment