Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekend Update: Thanksgiving Edition


Sara Power
Unfortunately I was not really home for the holidays; however, I definitely made up for it throughout my Sunday! I spent the morning picking out a tree with my family and then travelling back to the Bronx, where my roommate and I got into the Christmas spirit! We've filled our apartment with ivy, holly, cinnamon sticks, bows, miniature trees, you name it! These rams are ready to spread some Yuletide cheer as is the rest of campus, which is currently wrapped up like a present. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year, but Fordham has a particularly infectious holiday spirit that is sure to get every student excited!
Even a little Christmas tree can spread a lot of cheer!


Allison Misciagno-Bergin
This weekend, my friends and I hosted "friends-giving" in our apartment. We cooked all sorts of delicious thanksgiving food: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and more. We also made custom appetizers with ingredients from our favorite Arthur Ave stores like Casa de la Mozzarella. Overall a great time spent celebrating with friends.
Some of our delicious Friends-giving food!


Deirdre Hynes
I spent the holiday weekend in New Jersey with family, enjoying a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, quality time with my little cousins, and some free time before the last few busy weeks of the semester!
You're never too old for arts and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment