Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fordham, Pizza, and Family

There are plenty of exciting things to see and do outside of Fordham's Rose Hill campus, including the Bronx Zoo, Botanical Gardens, and Manhattan. However, sometimes staying on Fordham's campus and enjoying its beautiful atmosphere can be just as enjoyable. This weekend, my mom and my two younger brothers came to visit me here at Fordham Rose Hill! Since it has been so cold here lately, we decided that going out for dinner would not be very comfortable. Luckily, Fordham has many authentic Italian, Chinese, and Mexican restaurants that deliver right to the residence halls on campus! After some deliberation, we finally decided to order pizza. 
One of my brothers was so excited about the pizza,
he took this picture and uploaded it to Snapchat!
We ordered two cheese pies from Pugsley's Pizza, a family owned Italian pizzeria located just outside Fordham's campus. When the pizza arrived, my younger brothers were astonished that the delivery came right to my residence hall! It was very convenient, and my family was happy that they did not have to go outside in the cold. We ate the pizza in my residence hall, and we had a great time laughing and catching up. I am so happy that my family loves to come to Fordham just as much as I do! 

Fordham has two amazing campuses that feel like home to its students. My family is very pleased that when I am not at home with them, I am just as happy at my home here at Rose Hill. Fordham has always been a very welcoming place for me, and I loved showing my family that here at Fordham, we are a "Ramily!"

No comments:

Post a Comment