Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Favorite Stress Reliever at Fordham

Okay, so I've had the absolute BEST time at Fordham these past two and a half years. I've made amazing friends that I know I'll have for the rest of my life and memories that I know I'll never forget. From city trips, to birthdays, to just hanging out with friends in the caf for hours, there's never a dull moment.

This isn't to say it's all fun and no work, though! Fordham is great, but like at any challenging university, you're going to be stressed from time to time. You'll have exams, papers, midterms (all three at once sometimes??), and it can get a bit hectic. But don't worry! It's totally doable and you'll get through it like all of us do.

Everyone has a stress reliever, especially in college. Whether it's meditation, yoga, reading, drawing, etc. I picked up my stress reliever my freshman year at Fordham, and it's running in the New York Botanical Gardens! It's so very conveniently located across the street from campus.
One of the trails! I can't wait for spring!!
The Botanical Gardens are BEAUTIFUL, and with spring coming up I can't stop thinking about it. After class or on a Saturday morning it's a great feeling to put your sneakers on and go for a nice run in one of the most stunning places I've ever been. Not a runner? The "botans" is still awesome even just for a casual stroll!
Nothing like a nice run with some friends!

When you come here in the fall, make SURE to check this place out; it's a Fordham staple. And an extra bonus, Fordham students get in for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment