Monday, February 25, 2013

From Fordham to Milan

Having the opportunity to study abroad was definitely something very important to me when searching for the right college. Fordham has so many options for different study abroad programs in over a dozen countries! And after two years at Fordham, my dream to study abroad was finally realized as I found myself travelling from the Bronx all the way to Milan, Italy! 

I've been in Milan for a little over a month now and couldn't be happier. Studying in a different country and immersing myself in a completely different culture has already been a wonderful experience so far. I'm studying in Milan through a Fordham approved program called IES and I love the faculty, all of my classes, and my fellow classmates! 

Both Fordham and IES were very helpful with the process of studying abroad and I can't imagine that I would have made it here without the faculty of both Fordham's ISAP office ad IES. Though I'm loving it already, I know there is much more in store for me and I can't wait to create memories and experiences that I can take back home with me, to Fordham. 

The Duomo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment