Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mid-Week Breather


Wednesday is a light day academically for most Fordham students. Many of my friends and I don't have classes on Wednesdays, which is really nice because we get to enjoy a day off in the middle of our busy week!

This morning, my friend Eric and I hopped on the Fordham Ram Van to head down to Lincoln Center for Brunch. The brunch opportunities in NYC are endless, but we chose to go to Sarabeths! Sarabeth is known for her famous jams, but her brunches are just as delicious. The restaurant has an outdoor patio that looks out on Central Park, so we got to enjoy the lovely weather and some people watching.

Crab Cake Eggs Benedict! 
There are so many sights to see around and in Central Park. You can almost count on being able to see street performers. Today, we got to see a great hip-hop group perform on our walk back to the Lincoln Center campus.

With midterms approaching, Eric and I both decided to keep our visit to the city shorter than usual, so we made our way back to Rose Hill. I will be spending the rest of my day studying for my Theology midterm tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment