Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Weekend Update



Emma Eccleston
Some delicious pizza!
This weekend I got to partake in one of my favorite parts about being a Fordham student: dinner on Arthur Avenue! Arthur Avenue, located in the Bronx, is known as the real Little Italy because it is a street lined with countless authentic Italian restaurants.  The best part is that this delicious secret is located within walking distance of campus, only taking about five minutes to get to! On Saturday night I was lucky enough to enjoy a delicious dinner with friends at one of my favorite restaurants, Zero Otto Nove.  It was great to catch up with my friends after all being on break while also enjoying some delicious pizza!

Our view from Central Park
Teresa Swindal
This weekend, my friends and I tried to take advantage of the long break and spend some quality time in the city! We got brunch at Le Pain Quotiden and explored the city for a while. Then, on Sunday, we had dinner at our very own Michaelanglo's on Arthur Ave (the Bronx's Little Italy!). New York has some of the best food and sightseeing in the world, which is one of my favorite parts of living here!


The city is always bustling!


Emily Tanner
This weekend, current members of the College Democrats and former members who have graduated met for dinner in the city at a diner called Good Enough to Eat. Featuring yummy comfort food, it was DELICIOUS and located on Columbus Avenue, on the Upper West Side, my favorite neighborhood. Afterwards, we took a cab to Lincoln Center to walk around for a bit. I love this area – it's absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment